Share Twitter Facebook Email Copy URL
Date/Time: 5 November | 4:45 – 6 pm GMT
Location: Blue Zone (with UNFCCC accreditation only), Scottish Event Campus (SEC) and live on on YouTube
Co-organizers: UNRISD, Life e.V. and Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
In English language!
Demonstration. Photo: Marc Kjerland / Flickr, CC BY-SA 2.0,
There are justice gaps in just transitions! Looking at local and national transition debates and initiatives, we will showcase justice implications of different visions and narratives for low-carbon mobility and sustainability transitions and uncover justice gaps in technology-driven approaches.
• Ndivile Mokoena (Gender CC / South Africa)
• Sascha Gabizon (Women Engage for a Common Future, WECF)
• Dunja Krause (UNRISD)
• Rishabh Dhir (International Labor Organization, ILO)
• Taily Terena (Continental Network of Indigenous Women of Americas)
• David Williams (Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung, RLS), Moderator