Jobs and calls
Below you will find all of advertisements regarding job opportunities and calls for applications. This page is updated regularly.
Call for Tenders – Mapping of Trade Union Gender Discrimination Policies
RLS Geneva is looking for a consultant for a 3-month project to research and produce a Mapping of Trade Union Gender Discrimination Policies. The Office seeks an overview of Global Union Federations’ policies and work on gender discrimination that is explicitly intersectional, moving beyond a binary analysis of gender towards a more integrated approach, to explore the various questions.
Summary of the tasks:
- Literature review of existing work and trade union documents and publications on the topic
- Interviews with trade union officials (with the assistance of RLS in contacting the relevant unions and individuals)
- An analysis of the collected secondary and primary data
- A set of recommendations for the international trade union movement (public) and a proposal for potential further research, case studies, projects, and partnerships for the RLS Geneva Office (internal)
- Participation in an online/in-person launch event
Deadline to apply: June 5, 2023
Contract starts on: June 7, 2023
Call for Tenders – Production and coordination of “Nights of Global Social Rights”
This Call for Tenders is issued in the framework of the RLS Geneva Office, which wishes to continue its work in the field of social rights. Given the great success of the first and second “Night of Social Rights” (April 2021 and May 2022), RLS-Geneva decided to organize a yearly “Night of Social Rights”, in 2023-2025. The main topic in 2023 will be the 75th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. RLS Geneva is looking for an event or communication company to produce and coordinate the organization of the event.
Summary of the tasks (for 3 Nights, from 2023 to 2025):
- Production: general coordination of all RLS offices involved in the project, speakers, partners; feasibility and technical realization (scenography, recording and broadcasting); financial set-up and budget monitoring ; digital communication.
- Programming: develop a concept for the Night around the 75th anniversary of the UDHR; general programme; invitation to speakers; follow-up with speakers and facilitators before, during and after the event. Same on other topics for 2024 and 2025.
- Graphic design and communication strategy: develop a graphic language, visual, programme, poster, social media visuals.
- Logistics of three studios (Geneva, New York, New Delhi for 2023, maybe more in 2024 and 2025).
- Reporting on the activities.
Deadline to apply: May 28, 2023
Contract starts on: June 5, 2023